The key to staying motivated is finding something you enjoy, which is why we offer a huge range of classes for all ages and fitness levels at the Boroondara Sports Complex.
We hold over 60 classes every week! Most classes run from 55-60 minutes, while express classes run for 30 or 45 minutes. See our list of recommended classes below or download the class descriptions. The casual group fitness prices can be viewed on our prices page.
This class is designed to challenge your balance, flexibility, strength and co-ordination, to support staying functionally strong as we age gracefully. All abilities and fitness levels welcome.
A whole body gentle conditioning workout to improve overall strength, particularly the core muscles. Aqua Aerobics is is a water based class that is suitable for all levels as it is conducted with background music. Due to the in-water nature of the class this class reduces bodyweight and allows participants to complete movements in water that they wouldn’t necessarily be able to do on land.
A pre-choreographed mind body class set to inspiring music. Featuring movement and techniques that draw from Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates, you will leave this class feeling aligned, strong and energised.
Barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit. Using weights with lots of repetition, it challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best strength training exercises matched with great music.
A circuit class utilising a range of equipment and movements to challenge and strengthen every part of your body. Options for low, medium, and high intensity are given to ensure the workout is suitable yet challenging for all fitness levels.
A indoor cycle journey, choreographed to inspirational music and coached by an instructor who will guide you through a series of sprints, climbs & attacks. Riders can work at their own pace or keep up with the pack.
Move mindfully and deliberately into different poses that work your strength and flexibility. Combined with focusing on relaxation and mindfulness at the same time, you will leave feeling refreshed, strong and free in body and mind.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend all other group fitness classes is 12 years old for members and 16 for non-members
- The minimum age to attend Body Pump, Challenge45, Boxing and Circuit is 16 years of age.
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Book via the Group Fitness Timetable and Bookings page
- Bookings open 7 days in advance unless restrictions do not permit this
- Bookings close 5 minutes after the start time