Whether you play for fun or fitness, if you’re a beginner or advanced, come along to our Sunday night Mixed Netball competitions!
Complete the BSC Mixed Netball Registration form for the upcoming season and get ready to play.
Competition day and game times
- Competitions are held on Sundays between 5pm and 10pm.
- Games are played throughout the school holidays.
- All Bye requests must be emailed to email@example.com
- Please understand that such requests are not guaranteed and that any requests made after the full fixture is completed cannot be processed. Please note we will not be taking Time Preference requests. We aim to build a fixture that is fair for all teams. Time slots are based on divisions.
Date Round 25 July Grading Round 1 1 August Grading Round 2 8 August Grading Round 3 15 August 1 22 August 2 29 August 3 5 September 4 12 September 5 19 September 6 26 September 7 3 October No Games 10 October No Games 17 October 8 24 October 9 31 October 10 7 November 11 14 November 12 21 November 13 28 November 14 5 December Semi Finals 12 December Grand Finals
Team registration fees:
- $225.50 Registration
- $72.80 per week
- All team registrations need to be submitted online with all player details.
- Late teams cannot be guaranteed immediate entry into the competition, their grade will be dependent on availability.
- If teams need to forfeit/withdraw, please notify the centre as soon as possible. Fees will apply as per below
- Notified Forfeit (greater than 24 hours prior) $109.20
- Un-notified Forfeit (less than 24 hours prior) $145.60
- Withdrawal from competition $145.00
- Forfeit fees must be paid in full before the teams next scheduled game
- Finals will be scheduled for those teams who finish in the top 4 places. The schedule for finals will be 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 with the winners progressing through to a grand final.
- All players must play a total of five (5) games to qualify for all finals games. Please note: Byes do not count towards finals eligibility. Boroondara Sports Complex will not make any allowances towards this rule. Any team that plays a player that has not qualified for finals will result in a forfeit. To ensure player eligibility is confirmed – the team sheets must be filled in thoroughly each game with each player’s positions marked on the team sheet.
- It is the responsibility of all teams to ensure they have correct uniforms. Teams have a 3 week window from the beginning of each season to have matching uniforms. Penalties will apply to teams who do not abide by these rules.
- Penalties are as follows: 2 points per garment after Round 3. No pockets are permitted (even if taped). Facial piercings or a wedding band must be covered with brown tape; no other jewellery is permitted on court. Tape or nail scissors will not be supplied by BSC and is the responsibility of the team.
- Boroondara Sports Complex expects all participants and spectators to behave with fairness and respect. Never argue with an official. If you disagree, have your captain approach the umpire or the courts supervisor after the completion of the game.
- The code of conduct must be adhered to at all times by players and spectators.
COVID Safe plan
- The Boroondara Sports Complex COVID Safe Plan can be found on our website.
- All players, spectators, coaches and officials must comply with all centre policies and procedures at all times. Policies and Procedures are made based on advice from the Victoria State Government Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). Read the DHHS COVID-19 information and updates.
- Please only arrive at the centre a couple of minutes prior to your game time.
- We ask that players come prepared to play, in uniform.
- Please bring a filled water bottle that is labelled.
- If a player is unwell or has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please do not attend your scheduled class and contact the centre immediately.
- Where possible, spectators to games should be minimised.
Fixtures and Results