Whether you play for fun or fitness, if you’re a beginner or advanced, come along to our Sunday night Mixed Netball competitions!
- Mixed Netball Terms and Conditions
Competition day and game times
- Competitions are held on Sunday nights between 5:00pm and 10:00pm.
- Games are played throughout the school holidays.
- Fixtures with exact dates and times of your team's games can be found below.
All bye requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the season starting. Please understand that such requests are not guaranteed and that any requests made after the full fixture is completed cannot be processed.
Please note: we will not be taking time preference requests. We aim to build a fixture that is fair for all teams. Time slots are based on divisions.
Date Round Sunday 4 February Grading Round 1 Sunday 11 February Grading Round 2 Sunday 18 February Grading Round 3 Sunday 25 February 1 Sunday 3 March 2 Sunday 10 March 3 Sunday 17 March 4 Sunday 24 March 5 Sunday 31 March 6 Sunday 7 April No games (Easter) Sunday 14 April 7 Sunday 21 April 8 Sunday 28 April 9 Sunday 5 May 10 Sunday 12 May 11 Sunday 19 May 12 Sunday 26 May 13 Sunday 2 June 14 Sunday 9 June 15 Sunday 16 June 16 Sunday 23 June Semi Finals Sunday 30 June Grand Finals
Team registration fees:
- $237.00 registration (plus additional surcharge fees)
- $76.45 per week
Competition entry / withdrawal / forfeits / finals
- All team registrations need to be submitted online with all player details.
- Late teams cannot be guaranteed immediate entry into the competition, their grade will be dependent on availability.
- If teams need to forfeit / withdraw, please notify the centre as soon as possible. Fees will apply as per below
- Notified forfeit (with at least 24 hours) $114.75
- Un-notified forfeit (less than 24 hours prior) $153.00
- Withdrawal from competition $148.65
- Forfeit fees must be paid in full before the teams next scheduled game
- Finals will be scheduled for those teams who finish in the top 4 places. The schedule for finals will be 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 with the winners progressing through to a grand final.
- All players must play a total of five (5) games to qualify for all finals games. Please note: Byes do not count towards finals eligibility. Boroondara Sports Complex will not make any allowances towards this rule. Any team that plays a player that has not qualified for finals will result in a forfeit. To ensure player eligibility is confirmed – the team sheets must be filled in thoroughly each game with each player’s positions marked on the team sheet.
It is the responsibility of all teams to ensure they have correct uniforms. Teams have a 3-week window from the beginning of each season to have matching uniforms. Penalties will apply to teams who do not abide by these rules.
Penalties are as follows: 2 points per garment after Round 3. No pockets are permitted (even if taped). Facial piercings or a wedding band must be covered with brown tape; no other jewellery is permitted on court. Tape or nail scissors will not be supplied by BSC and is the responsibility of the team.
Boroondara Sports Complex heavily encourages sportsman like behaviour. Never argue with an official. If you disagree, have your captain approach the umpire or the courts supervisor after the completion of the game. The Code of Conduct must be adhered to at all times by players and spectators. Please take the time to also read our Expectations of behaviour document.
Fixtures and Results