We host Junior Futsal games for primary school-aged children on Friday afternoons during the school term.
Due to restricted space of court usage, the Boroondara Sports Complex can only admit a certain number of teams. Team entry into the competition will be based on order of submission in our online registration system.
Registrations for the upcoming season can be found here
Competition day and game times
Competitions are held on Friday afternoons.
All Bye requests must be emailed to email@example.com. Please understand that such requests are not guaranteed and that any requests made after the full fixture is completed cannot be processed. Please note we will not be taking Time Preference requests. We aim to build a fixture that is fair for all teams. Time slots are based on divisions.
Date Round 5 February Grading Round 1 12 February Grading Round 2 19 February Grading Round 3 26 February 1 5 March 2 12 March 3 19 March 4 26 March 5 2 April No Games 9 April No Games 16 April No Games 23 April 6 30 April 7 7 May 8 14 May 9 21 May 10 28 May 11 4 June 12 11 June 13 18 June Semi Finals 25 June Grand Final
Season Fee per Player (includes registration & insurance)
Individual Player Fee - $248.00
Please note: Individual player fees are non-refundable if player withdraws from the competition (medical exemptions may apply).All Individual Player fees are due prior to the first game.
- All team registrations need to be submitted online with all player details.
- Late teams cannot be guaranteed immediate entry into the competition, their grade will be dependent on availability.
- If teams need to forfeit/withdraw, please notify the centre as soon as possible. Any funds for players/teams that forfeit or withdraw from the competition are NOT refundable.
- Finals will be scheduled for those teams who finish in the top 4 places. The schedule for finals will be 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 with the winners progressing through to a grand final.
- All players must play a total of 50% of games to qualify for finals games. Please note: Byes do not count towards finals eligibility. Boroondara Sports Complex will not make any allowances towards this rule. Any team that plays a player that has not qualified for finals will result in a forfeit. To ensure player eligibility is confirmed – the team sheets must be filled in thoroughly each game with each player’s attendance marked on the team sheet.
Fill In Players
Players filling in will be required to pay a fee to reception prior to games ($20)
It is the responsibility of all teams to ensure they have correct uniforms. Teams have a 3-week window from the beginning of each season to have matching uniforms. Penalties will apply to teams who do not abide by these rules. It is compulsory for all players to wear shin guards and long socks that cover the entire guard. Penalties are as follows: 2 points per garment after Round 3.
Boroondara Sports Complex encourages sportsman like behaviour. Never argue with an official. If you disagree, have your coach approach the official after the completion of the game. All players and spectators MUST adhere to the code of conduct at all times.
- Primary school aged children only
- 5 per side on court at one time during the match (including goalie)
- 2 x 15 minute halves per game
- 1 Boroondara Sports Complex Umpire per game
- 1 Boroondara Sports Complex Umpire Supervisor
- Players must pay season registration fee prior to game one.
- Shin guards are required to play each game - NO SHIN GUARDS NO GAME
- Any injuries (including casts) must be brought to the attention of the Umpire Supervisor prior to the player taking to the court
- Fill in players are permitted, at $20 per game
- COVID Safe plan
- Please only arrive at the centre a couple of minutes prior to your game time.
- We ask that players come prepared to play, in uniform.
- Please bring a filled water bottle that is labelled.
- If a player is unwell or has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please do not attend your scheduled class and contact the centre immediately.
Where possible, only one supervising adult should accompany each player to their games.
Fixtures and Results