We host Junior Futsal games for primary school-aged children on Friday afternoons during the school term.
We provide the balls, the courts and the umpires. Games are 30 minutes long. Divisions dependant on age and number of teams to register.
Competitions are held on Friday afternoons.
- Friday 3.55pm
- Friday 4.25pm
- Friday 4.55pm
- Friday 5.25pm
2019 Terms 3 & 4 dates
|19 July||Grading round 1|
|26 July||Grading round 2|
|2 August||Grading round 3|
|27 September||NO GAMES|
|4 October||NO GAMES|
|6 December||Semi Finals|
|13 December||Grand Finals
- Primary school aged children only
- 5 per side on court at one time during the match (including goalie)
- 2 x 15 minute halves per game
- 1 Boroondara Sports Complex Umpire per game
- 1 Boroondara Sports Complex Umpire Supervisor
- Players must pay season registration fee prior to Round 3 to continue participating in the competition
- Shin guards are required to play each game - NO SHIN GUARDS NO GAME
- Any injuries (including casts) must be brought to the attention of the Umpire Supervisor prior to the player taking to the court
- Fill in players are permitted, at $20 per game
- For full terms and conditions, see our Junior Futsal Terms and Conditions
Register your Team
Team Registration forms can be submitted online here.
No mid-season team entries can be made unless availability permits.
- $242.00 per child.
- Cost covers entire season, uniform not included.
Fixtures and Results