Our personal trainers have a passion for health and wellness.
Personal Training has never been more personalised and you’ve never been better equipped to achieve your goals. Work with your very own personal trainer, enjoy the use of state-of-the-art technology and learn more about yourself than you’ve ever known before. We offer 30-minute personal training sessions in a one-on-one, one-on-two or small group setting.
Personal Training Sessions
During your initial session, your personal trainer will:
- Assess your level of fitness
- Understand what you want to achieve
- Identify your preferred activities.
With ongoing training, your personal trainer will:
- Develop an individualised program for you
- Work with you to provide support and keep you motivated
- Ensure you learn the correct form and technique
- Monitor and measure your progress over time
- Adjust your training program to keep you interested and challenged.
Your personal trainer can track your results with our state-of-the-art Evolt360 Body Composition Scanner, a quick, non-invasive bioelectrical impedance measurement that can determine over 40 different metrics relating to body fat, lean muscle mass and visceral fat. This helps your trainer deliver targeted dietary, exercise and lifestyle advice.
We recommend booking a scan with your personal trainer every 4-6 weeks.
Small Group Training Sessions
We offer small group personal training with 3-4 participants per session. You are welcome to gather your friends together to create a small group for personal training, or if you'd prefer, we can place you in an existing group to match your fitness levels (if available.)
One-on-one Personal Training:
- Members: $46.60 per 30 minutes
- Non-members: $53.60 per 30 minutes
Small Group Personal Training: (Including one-on-two sessions)
- Members: $35.20 per 30 minutes
- Non-members: $40.30 per 30 minutes