Boroondara Sports Complex has 5 stadium courts available for basketball, netball, badminton, volleyball and soccer/futsal use.
Court 1: Basketball, Netball, Soccer/Futsal, Badminton
Court 2: Basketball, Netball, Soccer/Futsal
Court 3: Basketball, Netball, Soccer/Futsal
Court 4: Basketball, Netball, Soccer/Futsal, Badminton, Volleyball
Court 5: Basketball, Netball, Soccer/Futsal, Badminton, Volleyball
View court availability dates and times below.
- Walk-in attendance is allowed for our stadiums for use of our basketball rings – no booking is needed for walk-in use, and there are no time limits. There are no pass outs available.
- Bookings are essential for large groups and sports other than basketball.
- Casual bookings can be made if you would like to secure a time. Casual court bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Same day bookings are not possible.
Bookings are subject to opening hours and availability (see the number of courts available below) and are line with the current health restrictions. We required to contact trace all visitors to our centre (see more information on our contact tracing requirements). Please note that we will continue to have several safety measures in place on your visit to our stadiums.
View the stadium hire prices.
How to Book
- Regular, long-term bookings and groups: Email: email@example.com.
- Social, short term (within less than 4 weeks), or casual bookings (once-off bookings): Please contact our reception team.
Services in our stadium available
Badminton can be booked at any time on court 1, 4 and 5 (court availability permitting). There are three badminton nets that can be booked on each court. Participants will need to bring their own racquets and shuttlecocks.
Basketball bookings can be accepted at any time in the day on all five courts (court availability permitting).
Netball bookings can be accepted at any time in the day on all five courts (court availability permitting).
Futsal can be booked at any time during the day on all five courts (court availability permitting). Please note that groups will be required to assist with setup and pack-up of goals outside of normal business hours.
- Table tennis
Table tennis can be booked at any time on courts 4 and 5 (availability permitting). Groups will need to bring their own bats, balls, and table tennis net.
Volleyball can be booked on courts 4 and 5 between 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 12pm on Saturday (availability permitting). Volleyball cannot be booked on public holidays.